I’ve been lusting over so many things this winter season. Shoes, jackets, shirts, bags.
Don’t lie, you do it too.
For some reason the products and trends this winter are legitimately so drool-worthy. Only problem is the price tag.
Here is my 2015 Winter Wish List, in no particular order.
Maybe it will give you some inspiration for gifts for others (or yourself, cause #treatyoself amiright?).
Nike Lunar Force 1 Duckboot – Kicks meet snow boot? I’m sold.
- Wilfred Garrand Sweater – Paired with a skater skirt or some black denim, this oatmeal sweater would be a beaut.
Atelier New Regime Olive Bomber Jacket – I’m all about that menswear look.
Cozy Kicks Jordan 3 Slippers – Aren’t these the cutest?! Comfy, cozy kicks. What could be better?
- Urban Outfitters Hanging Bedside Table – I’m starting to collect inspo for my new apartment next year. This bedside table is adorable.
- Zara Black Backpack – I loooove the sleek look of this bag. Structured and leather? Instantly obsessed.
- Zara Long Structured Coat – This coat is seriously gorgeous. Paired with any outfit, it instantly makes you look like a boss.
- Citizens of Humanity Black Jeans – Such a staple in any wardrobe.
- Fulton Birdcage Umbrella – K, this one is kinda weird. But honestly, when you live in Vancouver/Montreal where it always either snows or rains, a nice umbrella is essential. I’ve been wanting one like this for so long! lol
- Stuart Weitzman 5050 Boot – Ohhh my god these are STUNNING. Paired with some tights, an A-line skirt, and a cute little sweater? Such a perfect outfit.
I’m curious…what’s on your winter wish list? 🙂